Work with us
What we require
• Native level competence English Speaker (C2).
• Minimum of 2 years RELEVANT teaching experience.
• A positive attitude, highly motivated and enthusiastic with a
drive to develop and grow both personally and professionally
with our school.
• Applicants should be comfortable teaching students of all ages
and have recent experience with a similar timetable.
• Previous experience with Cambridge exams preferred.
• EU national or non EU with valid work permit.
• University degree.
• QTS and/or CELTA/CELTYL/DELTA.
• Working knowledge of Spanish.
• References from previous employers with full contact details.
• Basic IT skills and experience of online teaching platforms.
What we offer
• Competitive salary with fully paid holidays at Christmas and
Easter and other observed local holidays.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Part and full time contracts of up to 25 teaching hours per
week from mid-September until the latter part of June.
• Accrued holiday pay throughout the duration of the contract
(paid on completion).
• Free Spanish lessons.
About McGinty School of English
Founded in 2000, our school has grown to become the leading language school in the city and the province. We currently have 2 of our
own centres and 6 sub-centres based in the city of Almería, Aguadulce and Roquetas de Mar. We offer courses to children from 3 years old,
teenagers and adults. The school is a premium preparation centre for Cambridge English exams and is also an authorized centre venue for
computer based exams for all levels from A2 – C2.
We value our teachers and offer a comprehensive personal and professional teacher development programme which we have developed
over the years. This is tailored for teachers with different levels of experience so that our students can continue to enjoy dynamic,
communicative, fun lessons whilst learning English all at the same time!
If you meet these requirements, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to our Director of Studies: